Distrezz-it-All Safety Notes & Warranty
"Home of the Bind-it-All, Dreamkuts, and more"
110 volt usage only.
The unit has fast-moving parts and is not recommended for children under 10,
and without the supervision of an adult.
Keep hands, fingers, long hair, garments, stray materials away from primary grinding mechanism.
The Distrezz-it-All cannot be used for distressing fabrics. Any material with threads that can wind up around the mechanism will damage the
unit. This misuse will not be covered under warranty.
Not for use in or around water.
Not suitable for glass, metal, plastics, acrylics.
The manufacturer assumes no responsibility for any damage resulting from the use of this product.
Zutter Innovative Products offers a one-year limited warranty on the Distrezz-it-All from manufacturer defects in workmanship and/or materials.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage caused by improper use.
- Damage caused by tampering or modification of the unit.
- Warranty is limited to replacing or repairing defective parts at no charge.
- Shipping charges to and from manufacturer will be at customer’s expense.
- All products to be covered under warranty must be returned to Zutter Innovative Products accompanied by proof of purchase.
Consult Zutter's Warranty and Repair Policy here.